Lenno is not like the other fintechs. We are different. We are backed by amazing investors. We are profitable, which means we are here to stay. We make funding available when banks can’t. And the banks don’t like us. But people do. We also create new financial products. Like financing for traders. And feel good when others copy us. We entered the insurance market. Much more coming in 2020.
Working at Lenno is different. We are not a bank. But move faster. And are definitely smarter. We are international. And want to be global. We do a lot of things. But we don’t do waiting. We want the best. Or nothing. Tell us how you can help.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a Marketing Director to create and implement a communications & marketing strategy that establishes and promotes the company’s brand, and the awareness of and demand for new and existing services.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Create and implement a creative communications & marketing strategy that establishes and promotes the company’s brand, and the awareness of and demand for new and existing products and services;
• Provide marketing campaigns and content development across all media outlets for the brand/business service; identify and use most relevant and effective media outlets (online, social, digital, and traditional) to best reach target audiences;
• Deliver clear, relevant, imaginative, and effective marketing copy;
• Maintain active communication with all relevant business units; collect and process information such as market requirements, industry insight and customer feedback to incorporate in marketing strategy;
• Develop relevant metrics and provide regular updates on the status and performance of marketing projects and initiatives;
• Coordinate marketing materials, attend trade shows and support relevant business lines to ensure a standardized approach to marketing materials and a single corporate identity;
• Develop and lead the implementation of a standardized methodology for market segmentation and customer needs analysis, and identify new market segment opportunities;
• Manage regular investigations (client interviews, focus groups) in targeted business segments to understand customer expectations regarding service delivery and new product development;
• Identify, evaluate, build and grow third party marketing relationships, such as partnerships and affiliate programs;
• Work closely with the Board to define and implement a differentiation strategy.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Fluency in English;
• MBA in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related field of study;
• A minimum of 3 years of directly transferable experience in developing a communications strategy, brand development, trade shows, literature, publicity and internet media;
• Prior international exposure or working in a multi-cultural and matrix environment managing international projects;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization;
• Ability to think creatively and clearly express your vision and ideas;
• A deep understanding of and familiarity with all media channels relevant to the position;
• Conduct research and collect, evaluate, and present data in an organized and effective manner;
• Effective time management skills coupled with the ability to coordinate and prioritize a variety of projects while influencing the resources necessary to accomplish them;
• High levels of resourcefulness, influence and organizational savvy, as well as executive presence/impact to work with a matrix international environment;
• Translate business strategy into pragmatic action plans and through cost-effective execution;
• Identify emerging shifts in the industry through the review of competitive analysis coupled with the ability to make sound suggestions or recommendations to maintain competitive in the market.
We hate conflicts of interest. We don’t offer stupid perks. We have long-term goals, so we offer long-term focused remuneration to everyone at Lenno. Deferred cash, stock options and equity, among others. Or did you prefer that gym card instead?